Lee J. Bellisario - Owner / Numismatist
- A numismatist with more than 43 years of experience
- Yearly Contributor to the United States Coins Book (Red Book) 32 Consecutive Years!
- Member of Professional Numismatic Guild (PNG), ANA, PCGS, and NGC.
- Master's degree from the University of Delaware in History
- In 1976 he helped establish the auction division which developed into the largest rare coin auction house in the world, and in the same year was selected to call the prestigious American Numismatic Association's annual auction.
- Was one of the first numismatists selected as a grading consultant to the American Numismatic Association.
- One of the original founding dealers of The Professional Coin Grading Service
- One of the first professional graders for Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- Lee has been published in numerous numismatic and investment publications. These include: Coin Dealer Newsletter; the Numismatist; The Rome Report; the Guidebook of United States Coins(Red Book); U.S. News and World Report; Newsweek and Personal Investor.
Afarin - Accounting & Financials
- Handles all Finances for Bellisario Rare Coin Gallery
- Collector of Early Type coinage and Impressionistic Art
- MIT Graduate